Greek Economic Forum Harvard 2015 – A modern Greece: Harvard University Boston 2015
There are limited time margins, in a world that is constantly changing and evolving. Greece has the obligation to overcome itself and to become a modern country by moving forward with steady steps. Now is the time to take an active part in the global economic developments and represent the national need for a new sustainable and reforming protocol. In order to have a new model of our society and country, a new national and socioeconomic roadmap for our future Greece is needed.
A Greece that is being modernized by supporting and follow the next generation. A Greece with vision and ambitions. A modern country that hopes and succeeds.
Thematic axles – framework:
1. Fiscal consolidation (constitutional revision, total quality management of the public sector, unemployment, etc.)
2. Sustainable development model of modern Greece (culture, tourism, agriculture, industry, banking system, economic development etc.)
3. Rule of Law in a modern civil society (human rights, health, education, welfare, etc.)
4. Entrepreneurship and new technologies (innovation, start-ups, qualitative development of human resources, etc)
5. Proposals – Solutions – Conclusions.
Like this Greek event? Please share below: