Recipe for Greek Style Greens Salad with Feta and Olives
Comments Off on Recipe for Greek Style Greens Salad with Feta and Olives
Since so many vegetables grow well in Greece, it makes sense that there are many different kinds of salads that people enjoy. This salad uses fresh greens such as dandelion and spinach, which are best picked for this salad early in the season.
Greek Style Greens Salad with Feta and Olives Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 small heads of romaine lettuce, washed, dried, and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 6 cups mixed baby greens, such as dandelion, spinach, and mesculin
- 1 recipe ladolemono
- 1/3 cup fresh, chopped parsley
- 20 pitted Kalamata olives
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 4 scallions, trimmed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried Greek oregano
Make sure that after you wash the the greens they are completely dried before you compose this salad. Place greens in a large salad bowl.
Toss with the prepared ladolemono dressing using a pair of salad tongs and then toss in the fresh parsley.
Top with olives, feta, scallions, and dried oregano and serve immediately.
This post was written by GreekBoston.com