Recipe for Yiourti Lemoni Kai Anitho – Greek Yogurt Lemon Dill Sauce
Comments Off on Recipe for Yiourti Lemoni Kai Anitho – Greek Yogurt Lemon Dill Sauce
This is a versatile sauce that tastes great on both vegetable dishes and on seafood dishes. For best results, use traditional Greek yogurt. It’s even better if you can make the yogurt yourself!
Yiourti Lemoni Kai Anitho Ingredients:
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped, fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and rinsed
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl. Stir together and then transfer the ingredients to a food processor or blender, if desired. Pulse until smooth. Transfer sauce to a serving bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
This post was written by GreekBoston.com