Easy Greek-Style Yogurt Soup
Comments Off on Easy Greek-Style Yogurt Soup
Yogurt is a very common ingredient to use in Greek cuisine. This Greek yogurt soup is a common dish to prepare, especially in the hot summer months. This soup is light and flavorful, and is best served chilled.
Easy Greek-Style Yogurt Soup Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 large English cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh mint
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- Greek olive oil, to garnish
How to Make Greek-Style Yogurt Soup:
Place all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until smooth. Taste it to make sure the seasonings don’t need to be adjusted. You may choose to add more salt, pepper, herbs, and maybe lemon juice.
Once you are happy with the seasonings, place the soup in the refrigerator and chill for at least two hours before serving. Garnish with olive oil just before serving.
This post was written by Greek Boston