Mykonos Island Beach Night Clubs to Visit
Comments Off on Mykonos Island Beach Night Clubs to Visit
Mykonos is one of the most popular Greek islands to visit. It is one of those places that is rich in culture and history, has gorgeous scenery and beaches, and is also known for its amazing parties. Often compared to top party destinations such as Ibiza, Spain’s celebrated party mecca, the Greek island of Mykonos also has one of the best club scenes in the world. During Europe’s six-week summer vacation, some of the most famous EDM DJs host all-night parties on the beaches of the island.
A vacation to Mykonos would not be complete without at least visiting one or two of these clubs. Spend time lounging at the beach or seeing the sites by day, and then find a club to enjoy by night. Here’s a look at some of the places you should consider visiting:
You can find the most popular beach parties on Mykonos at Paradise Beach. For your convenience, regular shuttles run between the town of Hora and the Paradise Beach clubs. Some favorite locales for parties at Paradise Beach include:
- Cavo Paradise. Dedicated party animals can boogie the night away on Cavo Paradise’s cliff-side dance floor overlooking the sea.
- Jackie O’ Beach Club. Popular with the LGBTQ crowd, Jackie O’ hosts drag queen contests, fashion shows and theme parties. They have a sister club in Mykonos Town.
- Paradise Beach Club. Located on an exclusive, private beach, Paradise Beach Club comes alive after midnight.
- Super Paradise. This nocturnal club is a legend among the EDM crowd. Super Paradise offers guests a pool and jacuzzi. Don’t be surprised if you spot a few celebrities at one of their high-energy beach parties.
- Tropicana Beach Bar. Awarded the prize for the Sexiest Beach Bar by the Travel Channel, Tropicana Beach Bar hosts some of the wildest beach parties on Mykonos. Celebrities flock to Tropicana Beach Bar making this club the place to see and be seen. If you’re lucky, you’ll get a free shot from MC Sasa, the g-string wearing ‘King’ of Mykonos.
Paraga Beach is known for its pristine scenery and excellent beach conditions. However, it is also an attractive place to go for those looking to party! Besides being one of the best beaches for swimming, Paraga boasts some of the most celebrated, beach parties on Mykonos. Since hippies started visiting Greece in the 70s, the spot where Kalua Beach Bar resides has been known for its beach parties. Make sure you try their delicious, watermelon cocktails. Scorpios is another place to go. Beach parties at Scorpios go from mid-afternoon until midnight. Valeron, Mykonos’ top DJ, plays regular sets on Saturday night.
Mykonos is definitely know for its parties and nightclubs and it is worth exploring the scene during your time here. During peak party season, June through September, you might want to make reservations and buy tickets in advance for some of the more popular beach parties on Mykonos.
This post was written by Greek Boston