Recipe Greek Red Pepper Dip (Ktipiti)
Comments Off on Recipe Greek Red Pepper Dip (Ktipiti)
Ktipiti is a traditional Greek dish that uses fresh red peppers when they are in season. It’s versatile and you can use this is a dip or a sauce.
Greek Red Pepper (Ktipiti) Recipe Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup Greek olive oil
- 2 roasted red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1 pound crumbled Greek feta
- 1 teaspoon dried Greek oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
How to Make Greek Red Pepper Dip:
Add all the ingredients to a food processor.
Pulse all the ingredients until a smooth dip forms.
Store in the refrigerator in an air tight container.
This post was written by Greek Boston