Recipe for Greek Style Tuna Salad
Comments Off on Recipe for Greek Style Tuna Salad
Especially in the coastal areas, seafood is readily available. Canned seafood, especially tuna, is also popular. This salad is served throughout Greece.
Greek Tuna Salad (Tonno Salata) Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 medium romaine hearts, torn into pieces
- 3 scallions, trimmed and sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 recipe oil and vinegar dressing or ladolemono
- 1, 7 ounce can of tuna, drained
- 15 Kalamata olives
- 4 tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
How to Make Greek Style Tuna Salad:
Place the torn romaine leaves into a salad boil. Gently toss in the scallions.
Top with tomatoes and then gently toss in the dressing.
Top the salad with the tuna and olives. Sprinkle the fresh parsley over the top of the salad.
Serve immediately. If you prepare this salad in advance, wait to add the salad dressing until you’re ready to serve it.
This post was written by Greek Boston