Recipe for Greek Style Beet Salad
Comments Off on Recipe for Greek Style Beet Salad
Beets are found throughout Greece and this salad is usually prepared when they are in season.
Greek Style Beet Salad (Pantzaria Salata) Recipe Ingredients:
- 4 cups chopped beats
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons Greek olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped mint
- 1 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Instructions to Prepare Greek Beet Salad:
Add the beets, garlic, olive oil, and vinegar to a mixing bowl and toss to coat. Add the mint, parsley, salt, and pepper and toss gently until the rest of the ingredients are combined. Serve immediately.
This post was written by GreekBoston.com