Fast Greek Style Lamb and Grain Bowls Recipe
Comments Off on Fast Greek Style Lamb and Grain Bowls Recipe
Bowls make for a quick and easy supper, and the possibilities are limitless. These Greek style bowls use your grain of choice, cooked lam (such as lamb souvlaki), and your grain of choice, such as rice. The ingredients listed here enough to make one bowl. Feel free to increase the ingredients so you can make more than one bowl (double, triple, etc).
Greek Style Lamb and Grain Bowls Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 – 2 cups cooked grain of choice, such as rice or cooked quinoa
- 1 serving cooked lamb of choice, such as this souvlaki
- 1-2 cups chopped vegetables of choice (try fresh chopped onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, or green onions)
- 2 tablespoons dressing or sauce of choice (try hummus, tzatziki, tomato sauce, or lemon and olive oil dressing)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8-10 Greek olives of choice
- Dried Greek oregano, for sprinkling
How to Prepare Greek Style Lamb and Grain Bowls:
Scoop the rice into a large bowl.
Top with the lamb and vegetables of choice.
Drizzle with sauce or dressing of choice.
Top with feta cheese and olives. Sprinkle with dried oregano.
Repeat this recipe as needed to make as many bowls as you want!
This post was written by GreekBoston.com