30 Minute Greek Inspired Rice Bowl
Comments Off on 30 Minute Greek Inspired Rice Bowl
There’s nothing easier than putting together a hearty, Greek-inspired rice bowl for a quick meal. The nice thing about this recipe is how versatile it is. You can choose whichever protein you want, or skip it entirely. The same goes for your vegetables, toppings, and even the type of rice you use!
Greek Inspired Rice Bowl Recipe Ingredients:
- 1 cup cooked rice of choice
- 1 serving protein of choice, such as cooked chicken, gyro meat, 1/2 cup of cooked beans (chickpeas, lentils, navy beans, etc)
- 1-2 cups chopped vegetables of choice (try fresh chopped onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, or green onions)
- 2-4 tablespoons dressing or sauce of choice (try hummus, tzatziki, tomato sauce, or lemon and olive oil dressing)
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 10 Greek olives of choice
- Dried Greek oregano
Servings: Recipe makes one bowl
How to Make Greek Inspired Rice Bowls:
Arrange the rice in a service bowl.
Top with protein and vegetables of choice.
Drizzle with sauce or dressing of choice.
Top with feta cheese and olives. Sprinkle with dried oregano and enjoy!
This post was written by Greek Boston