Cretan Spicy Yogurt Salad Recipe
Comments Off on Cretan Spicy Yogurt Salad Recipe
This salad recipe originates on the Greek island of Crete and uses plenty of freshly made yogurt. It also has a bit of a bite to it thanks to the spices.
Cretan Spicy Yogurt Salad Recipe Ingredients:
- 2 cups authentic Greek yogurt
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 English cucumber, 1/2 of it chopped,1/2 of it sliced
- 1 pickle, chopped
- 2 radishes, 1 sliced thin, 1 chopped
- 1 hard boiled egg, sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh, chopped parsley
- 6 pitted green olives
Instructions to Prepare Cretan Spicy Yogurt Salad:
Place the yogurt in a medium bowl. Stir in the garlic cloves, chopped cucumber, pickle, and chopped radish. Stir well. Spread the yogurt mixture onto a serving platter.
Arrange the sliced cucumber, sliced radish, sliced egg, and olives around the sides of the yogurt mixture. Sprinkle the yogurt mixture with fresh parsley and serve immediately.
This post was written by GreekBoston.com